Get a Quote
Ef-Chlor 33 mg For 8 Litres Water
Ef-Chlor 33 Mg Water Purification & Filtration Tablets Each Tablet Purifies 5 liters Water Helps Killing 99.99% Bacteria & Virus from the water pack of 100 Tablets 3 Years Shelf Life
Ef-chlor (NaDCC tablet) is a broad spectrum fast acting sanitizer and water sterilizer, rapidly effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa. Total spectrum of activity i. E. Effective against hydrophilic viruses, gram positive & gram negative bacteria, fungi mould, yeast, myco plasmas & protozoa.
– Drinking Water Purification
– Hospital Disinfection
– Baby Bottle Sterilizing
– Janitorial Cleaning
– Food and Catering
– Fruit and vegetable disinfection
– For fast treatment of water for:
* Emergency and Disaster
* Travel and Camping
* Peace Keeping/Defence Forces
* Marine Application
* Disinfection of Water System
* Municipal Water supplies
- Nadcc Tablets Contain 60% Chlorine With An Effervescent Additive That Reduces Chlorine Taste And Makes The Product Safe From Possible Overdose. (Chlorine Dissapates In 30 Minutes)
- Kills 100% Of Bacteria And All Known Viruses Water Purification Tablets Manufacturer And Exporter. Eliminates Need To Boil Water Or Rotate Stored Water.
- Used By Disaster Relief Agencies World-Wide And Recommended By World Health Organization.
- Red Cross Recommends Chlorine Over All Other Purification Methods.
- 3 Years Shelf Life
Each uncoated Ef-Chlor tablet contains: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) 33 mg Available chlorine 20 mg
- Do not mix with acid solutions or detergent.
- Avoid inhaling vapour and dust during handling. Irritant to eyes and respiratory system.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contacts with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
- Do not expose the product to flame. Do not incinerate.
- Avoid prolonged contact with stainless steel equipment.