Get a Quote
Ef-Chlor 75 Mg For 12 Litres Water
Ef-Chlor 75 Mg Water Purification & Filtration Tablets Each Tablet Purifies 20 liters Water Helps Killing 99.99% Bacteria & Virus from the water pack of 100 Tablets 3 Years Shelf Life
water purification tablets for hiking
While many outdoor enthusiasts might carry a portable water filter while on their journey, using water purification tablets in conjunction with one will provide better protection against pathogens. While portable water filters are excellent at filtering bacteria, parasites, and harmful debris, the filters are often too large to trap viruses. That’s where purification tablets come in handy.
– Hospital Disinfection
– Baby Bottle Sterilizing
– Janitorial Cleaning
– Food and Catering
– Fruit and vegetable disinfection
– For fast treatment of water for:
* Emergency and Disaster
* Travel and Camping
* Peace Keeping/Defence Forces
* Marine Application
* Disinfection of Water System
* Municipal Water supplies
From contaminated to clean water: The efficiency of water purification tablets
It is a commonly known fact that drinking water contaminated with pathogens is the leading cause of gastrointestinal problems. The consumption of contaminated water can cause diarrhoea, typhoid, pneumonia, meningitis, and often prove to be fatal.
How to use Water Purification Tablets For Hiking?
When to use it?
- Other than your house, they can be used while trekking and camping.
- The tablets are safe to use during emergencies like floods, earthquakes, or hurricanes when the water may be polluted. It should be noted that the tablets render pathogens and parasites harmless but do not work against sediments.
- The tablets are functional for humanitarian aid services where organizations provide food and water to disaster-struck areas or zones with the scarcity of the resources.
- The military can also use these tablets to get access to safe drinking water as and when required or aid services provide water to others.
- They can be stored for years
- They require no equipment or fuel unlike other water purification techniques as boiling or filtration.
- Easy to use
- Trustworthy even in emergency conditions
- They can be easily stored because of their small size and lightweight.
The tablets are generally safe to use but large dosages should be avoided. They are not recommended for people with allergies to iodine or chlorine and pregnant women.
- Do not mix with acid solutions or detergent.
- Avoid inhaling vapor and dust during handling. Irritant to eyes and respiratory system.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contacts with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
- Do not expose the product to flame. Do not incinerate.
- Avoid prolonged contact with stainless steel equipment.