In case of irritation, feeling of a burning sensation, or dermatitis on exposure to chlorine avoid using the tablets. The tablets are not for the consumption of infants and pregnant women. In case of vomiting on the consumption of chlorinated water consult a medical professional. Keep the tablets out of reach of children and use them only in the prescribed dosage. The chlorine
tablets are effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses, and their spores but do not remove sediments and dirt from the water.
While it seems that the use of chlorine is one-fold, it can actually be used in several ways. Because NaDCC tablets is a popular disinfectant, it is great to use in small amounts on kitchen or bathroom surfaces. One of the main reasons why so many of our kitchen cleaning sprays have chlorine in them is because it has the power to destroy common food borne germs that may live on your kitchen counters. However, it is necessary to do this in a well-ventilated area and in small amounts. It has also been proven time after time that when handled properly and in the right amounts, chlorine is great for even drinking water because it kills a lot of germs. It also does not harm the environment a lot so it would be a sustainable choice when you do decide to buy it.