Get a Quote
Ef-Chlor 200 gm For 50000 – 60000 litres
Chlorination of water is one of the worldwide-accepted methods of disinfection and purification of water to make it potable. For inexpensive, economical, and timely purification of drinking water, under the various schemes of protected water supply in rural areas, NaDCC tablets are highly effective. This is the easiest method of disinfection and purification of water.
– Chlorine Tablets For Drinking Water Purification
– NaDCC tablets For Drinking Water Purification
– Hospital Disinfection
– Baby Bottle Sterilizing
– Janitorial Cleaning
– Food and Catering
– Fruit and vegetable disinfection
– For fast treatment of water for:
* Emergency and Disaster
* Travel and Camping
* Peace Keeping/Defence Forces
* Marine Application
* Disinfection of Water System
* Municipal Water supplies
They have been proven to be a rigid barrier between your health and waterborne pathogens. Chlorine tablets work as disinfectants by killing the microorganisms during the treatment of water and hence maintaining its quality for drinking. In addition to working against microbes, chlorine tablets have the potential to inactivate enzymes because of their high reactivity. But it does not affect cytoplasmic enzymes and hence the water is safe even for consumption.
Action of Chlorine tablets
Is chlorinated water safe for consumption?
When to use?
- Purification of drinking water
- Disinfection of swimming pools
- Hospital disinfection and sterilization
- Janitor cleaning
- Disinfection of fruits, vegetables, poultry
- While traveling and camping
- They can also be used military and municipality
- Due to whitening action, they can be used in paper or textile industries.
Benefits for Chlorine Tablets
- Chlorine gets converted to chloramines that produce no harmful residues.
- Effective against all virtually known pathogens
- Easy to store and transport
- Great biocidal effect
- Safe to handle
- Environment friendly
- Quick action
- Inexpensive disinfecting agent
- Economical disinfecting agent
- Easy to use
- Biocidal agent
- Can be stored for a long time
- Effective against a wide range of pathogens
- No harmful residues
The tablets are available in accurate doses yet people with allergy to chlorine and pregnant women should avoid them.
Today, people are no stranger to Chlorine tablets and the miracles they perform in killing the pathogens causing water-borne diseases. It is now easier than ever to treat your water with chlorine because you can easily buy chlorine tablets made specifically for this purpose.
Chlorination of water is a concept of water purification that has been irreplaceable over the years. The chlorine tablets are inexpensive, easy to use, with quick action, and ensure potable water.
- Safe drinking water: Chlorine provides potable drinking water because of its disinfecting and sterilizing properties. The addition of chlorine to drinking water as restricted the frequent episodes of water-borne diseases to a great extent.
- Household disinfectant: Chlorine being a bleaching agent, can not only disinfect clothes but also whitens them. Chlorine and water solution can be used for household cleaning purposes, especially the surfaces that are prone to contamination.
- Disinfecting eatables: As diluted chlorine is safe for human consumption it can be used for washing fruits and vegetables. Thus, chlorine has the capacity to fight food borne pathogens as well.
- Healthcare services: Chlorine is powerful enough to fight the pathogens in the hospitals, nurseries, and in other healthcare service providing areas. It is also a part of first aid or disaster management kits.
- Municipal water supply systems
- Military forces
- Travel or camping
- Emergency and Disaster Management forces
While it seems that the use of chlorine is one-fold, it can actually be used in several ways. Because NaDCC tablets is a popular disinfectant, it is great to use in small amounts on kitchen or bathroom surfaces. One of the main reasons why so many of our kitchen cleaning sprays have chlorine in them is because it has the power to destroy common food borne germs that may live on your kitchen counters. However, it is necessary to do this in a well-ventilated area and in small amounts. It has also been proven time after time that when handled properly and in the right amounts, chlorine is great for even drinking water because it kills a lot of germs. It also does not harm the environment a lot so it would be a sustainable choice when you do decide to buy it.