Get a Quote
Ef-Chlor 67 Mg For 10-12 Litres Water
Ef-Chlor 67 Mg Water Purification & Disinfection Tablets Each Tablet Purifies 10 liters Water Helps Killing 99.99% Bacteria & Virus from the water pack of 100 Tablets 3 Years Shelf Life
Ef-Chlor best water purification tablets that kill micro-organisms in water to prevent cholera, typhoid, dysentery, and other water-borne diseases.
Ef-Chlor is a broad spectrum fast acting sanitizer and water sterilizer, rapidly effective against BACTERIA, VIRUSES, FUNGI, and PROTOZOA.
Ef-Chlor purification tablets make water safe without boiling. Water once disinfected can be used for 24 hours if kept covered and free from further contamination.
- RECOMMENDED by leading infection control experts worldwide.
- EFFECTIVE against virtually all known bacteria, viruses, and spores.
- SAFE to handle and store.
- COMPACTstorage and transport reducing transport costs.
- ECONOMIC AND ACCURATE- no under or over-dosing.
- GREATER BIOCIDAL EFFECT – Rapid release of HOCI encouraging fast biocidal activity forming clear disinfecting solution.
- FAST DISSOLVING and kills bacteria and viruses in just 30 mins
- STABLE tablets with 3-year shelf life.
- AVAILABLE in a wide selection of tablet strengths.
- RESISTANT to organic spoilage.
- Iodine FREE.
Each uncoated Ef-Chlor tablet contains: Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) 67 mg Available chlorine 40 mg
Requirement of chlorine for water treatment
Source of water : Amount of Chlorine required
Borewell Water : 2 ppm (2 mg per liter)
well Water : 3 ppm (3mg per liter)
Pond water/ River water : 5 ppm (5mg per liter)
- Do not mix with acid solutions or detergent.
- Avoid inhaling vapour and dust during handling. Irritant to eyes and respiratory system.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contacts with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical assistance.
- Do not expose the product to flame. Do not incinerate.
- Avoid prolonged contact with stainless steel equipment.